24 August 2012

T - 73 Days.

Hello all!! I know it's been a while since I've last posted. I've had a lot going on in my life this past week, and haven't had access to the Internet through my laptop. This is coming from my phone today, so if it's a little unorganized, you know why =]

Anyway, what's been going on with me? Well, this past Monday I went to my recruiter and told him I wanted out of here ASAP, so if he got something to keep me in mind. He said he was going to put me as his #1 priority!! Well, just 2 short days later, he called on my lunch break to tell me that I HAVE A SHIP DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be leaving for Lackland on 6 Nov with Open General! (See my previous post about Aptitude Areas to discover more!)

Anyway, I just really wanted to share this, because I'm BEYOND happy!! I will post more later on this topic when I can use my laptop again! Also, stayed tuned for another interview with an Airman! My friend Lee who is currently operational was nice enough to provide some insight Ito the world of Weapons and being a male through the BMT/Tech School process!! Have a great Air Force day, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment