10 August 2012

Update

Hello everyone! Quick post tonight. Just figured I'd give an update!

Yesterday my recruiter told me he would be viewing the job drop today! We hoped I'd be getting something, so I was anxious all day at work. Then I got busy running errands, and working out.

Well, after I got done working out, I found out the news about my job/ship date.....................................



It's still non-existent. =[ Boo!! We were both really hoping I'd get something, but alas, I did not. It sucks, but it's expected. Rarely does anyone (at least within our squadron) get a job/ship date on their first job drop. There's still next month, though!! Hopefully I'll get something soon. I really hate the waiting game. I'm more than willing to take an Open Contract (Aptitude Area)! Even quick ship! Well, I need to work on PT a bit more before I'm ready for that.

I actually hate that I've become so close with the people on the September shippers Facebook page. I've gotten to know them all well, and have bonded with them! I (along with them, too I think!) really hate that I can't ship with them. Here's to hoping I get stationed with them though!

Everyone please send good vibes my way that something comes up really soon for me! I'll keep updating, and I'm thinking of doing a whole post dedicated to Open Contracts, since they seem to be taboo to some people. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment