10 September 2012

September to Remember

This post is going to be dedicated to all of my September 11 Shippers. =]

Guys, I already posted in the group about how much I'll miss y'all, but figured I'd take the time to make a blog post just for y'all!!!

Brandon: I've already told you how you're my favorite and all, but for reals. You are my fave!! You're tons of fun, and don't take anything too seriously. We have the same attitude about mostly everything (especially creepers!), and I'm still going to send you letters written on pink, glittery paper =]

Brittany: Girl, you are my soul mate foreva. We've had some awesome laughs, and we know what's up when it comes to guys! Boobs > anything! I still wish I could sneak in your bag and camp out under your bunk for the next 55 days!! 

Callie: I've loved getting to know you the past several months, and am happy to have found another Southerner like myself!! You're going to kick BMT's ass! Don't ever let anyone hold you back!

Chris: Dimple. That's all that really needs to be said, but I'll say more =] I know you've worked incredibly hard to get to the point where you are now, and couldn't be any happier for you! The next 2 years are going to be the toughest you'll have to face, but you can make it through! You're a boss. I'm always going to be pulling for you!

Dari: Dear, sweet, Dari. I will miss your clever humor oh so much. You always get the group in a fantastic mood, and cheer everyone up when they're feeling down. I'm still going to creep your videos, also. =]

Jake: You're the Batman to my Catwoman. What else needs to be said?! =]

Matt: I've enjoyed getting to know you, and was pleasantly surprised by how much we have in common! It was nice having someone else who was married to talk to about it all! Just stay tough, and you'll be back home with the wifey soon!! =]

Michael: I'm so excited that we got to meet!! And angry that I somehow was deaf enough to not hear you yelling at me to take a picture!! We gotta represent for the Memphis area! Go in there, and show those MTI's what's up! Just be yourself: a badass.

For those I missed, I did not do it intentionally! I just read the names off the doc in the group, and spoke from my heart! I know I've gotten to know the other 11thers pretty well, and wish them all the best throughout their BMT/Tech School and Operational journey!! Always remember in your toughest, darkest times that what you're doing is so much greater than yourself. Think about everything you've sacrificed to get to the point that you're at, and use that as fuel. You only go through BMT once, so make it worth it!! When you're feeling down, remember that hundreds upon hundreds of trainees graduate every week, and if some of those dummies can do, y'all will have a walk in the park! Tonight and tomorrow are the last times we'll really get to speak (aside from letters, of course!). It's sad to think about, but I'll be there in 55 days, y'all!! Hopefully in the few days y'all will have left while I'm there, we'll spot each other! I absolutely cannot wait to serve our country alongside each and every one of you. You will all become great Airmen, and I'll see you on the other side of the Blue! 


No comments:

Post a Comment