13 September 2012

DEP Call Anticipation.

Hey guys! Just doing a quick check in.

I have a DEP call in about 4 hours. And I'm not feeling too hot today. I've had a massive, pounding headache, and some nausea. It sucks! We have a RAPper in our DEP right now, and he's going to be at DEP call today. We're going to do a mock-PT test, then he's going to do a nice little PT session. By nice little PT session, I mean what the Security Forces Tech School PT was like. Fun stuff.

Anyway, I haven't heard from my friend that was supposed to call the other night! I've been told that if they don't call within the first 72 hours upon arrival at Lackland, you can call or email them (the personnel at Lackland) and you can get their address. However, I think you have to have like, their SSN, and a whole bunch of other specific information that I do not have. It'll be okay though! I know they're doing just fine. Those MTI's may be mean, but they're looking out for all the Trainees!

Well, I'll sign off for now. I'll update maybe tonight or tomorrow with my PT test results. Be prepared for awfulness. Haha! I don't think I'll do too bad. The push ups is what'll get me. Anyway, have a lovely afternoon! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment