01 November 2012

I've Got Chills...They're Multiplyin'

Wow. Just…wow. As of today, I only have 3 full days left at home with my loved ones. Crazy how time flies, huh? I'll be leaving for the hotel around noon Monday. It's just...weird. I officially broke down and cried my eyes out last night. Thinking about spending those 2 months away from my husband got to me. I know I'll hardly have time to think about it, but it still blows.

I'm officially all packed up and ready to go. Well, the only things I'm lacking in my bag are make up and my comb. I'll put those in there Sunday night or Monday morning. I only have to lose 3 more pounds by Tuesday, so I'm doing pretty well on that front. I definitely need to PT more, though. I don't think it's possible at this point to do it too much. Every little bit will help! Unless I get injured, of course. But I won't let that happen!

It's weird to think that my 4thers from the September group did their Airman's run this morning, and will officially be Airmen come tomorrow! Then, 3 days after I arrive, my besties and 11thers will be graduating! Time has flown since they went, so I'm hoping it'll be the same for me.

I'd have to say the thing I'm most nervous for is BEAST week. I'm excited about it, because it's going to be badass, but I'm not looking forward to waking up and there potentially be a snake cuddling me. I have a feeling I won't get much sleep that week. Haha!

I think that what I'm most looking forward to, aside from actually graduating, is the O-Course and getting my ABU's and Blues. Doing the O-Course is going to be a big challenge for me. Not like I can't handle it, but I want to see what I'm actually capable of.

I think I'm going to make a post about what I'll be doing each WOT, that way y'all can kinda keep up! For now, though, I'm signing off. I'm about to attempt and see how many push ups I can do in a row. This is what I call fun now.

Happy Day After Halloween! Haha! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment