05 November 2012

It's Our Time

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm currently sitting in my hotel room, waiting to head to a briefing, then come back and go to bed, then go to MEPS, then the airport, then to Lackland AFB! Haha. You get the picture.

Well, the last few days have been crazy! I've had 2 going away parties, one with my mom and family, the other with my in-laws. I got pretty emotional yesterday when I said goodbye to my in-laws. I've been a part of that family for almost 10 years. It's crazy. Knowing I wouldn't see my sweet, weirdo 18 month nephew for 4ish months almost killed me! I love that boy so much! It's hard saying goodbye, but it's for the better. In 24 hours, I'll either be arriving at Lackland, or well on my way. And then in 8 (hopefully short) weeks, I'll be an American Airman. Wow.

Also, this week my 11thers are graduating!!!!! Ahhhh!! I'm SO proud of them! Britt and Brandon: I can't believe it's already that time! I hope it goes by as fast for me, as it seemed to for y'all! Write me as much as possible, and let me know what jobs y'all ended up with!

Anyway. Tomorrow is going to be heart breaking. I have to tell my mom and husband goodbye. =[ Y'all already know how I feel about it. My hubby is my best friend in the entire world; not having him there with me is going to be torture. On top of that, I had to tell my children (cats) bye today! Poor Teddy Westside isn't going to know what to do! I already miss him bunches!

So my weight crept back on me these last few weeks. Boo. My max weight is 150, and the last several days, I've been a constant 143. But, my going away party yesterday killed it. I was almost 145 this morning! Eeeeekkkkk! I'm thinking I'm back down to 144, but hopefully less. I want to be at 142, which is what I weighed in at the first time to MEPS. But, if I get 143, I'll be happy! I haven't eaten alllllll day! And, it's 1930! I've been drinking water like nobody's business. Then, I'll have to have a repeat tomorrow of my first trip to MEPS: nothing. Not even water. I just got back from the hotel gym, where I ran for 20ish minutes. I'm about to head back down until our briefing at 2030, and possibly do the elliptical or bike. I've also done some push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks in my room! Then, I'm going to make my own sauna in the bathroom when I get done. Hopefully I can sweat out some weight! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that I make it down to 143 at least tomorrow!

Well, I'm calling it quits tonight. I'll try and update tomorrow at the airport or something! It may just be a one-liner, but I'll get something out! Thanks so much for reading, and thinking of me as I go through this awesome journey! I can't wait to tell y'all what BMT was like, and soon Tech School! Have an AMAZING Air Force evening! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment